How to get your CSV file
Unsure how to get your Binance CSV file for our crypto tax calculator application? The process can be quite tricky. Follow the guide below.
- Login to your Binance account
- Click on Wallet and then click on Overview on the navigation bar
- In the top right corner, click on Transaction History
- Again in the top right corner, click on Generate all statements
- On Range click on the option Customize and enter the start/end date of each year (max 12 month history can be downloaded at a time)
- Click on Generate and wait for the report to be generated – this may take some time
- Repeat the export for every 12 months you have been trading on Binance OR every financial year.
- If the file is a ‘.zip’ or ‘.tar.gz’ format you will need to extract the contents of the compressed folder first before uploading.
- You will then use the CSV file on our crypto tax calculator application