- What information we may collect about you
- What we may do with the information we collect about you
- Whether we share your information with anyone else
- Where we store your information
- How we keep your information secure
- Your rights in relation to your information
We at CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia take your privacy seriously. We operate on the principle that your personal information is yours and only you can determine who gets access to it and why. This is crucial to how we do business, and we’re dedicated to creating a safe place for you to store your private information while sharing it with others when you choose.
How We Collect Information and What Information We May Collect About You
If you contact us (by phone, email or through our website), we may keep a record of that communication indefinitely in case we need to contact you regarding the problem for which you contacted us, for operational performance improvement and/or nuisance caller management. It will not be used for marketing purposes.If you report a problem with CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, we may keep that information indefinitely in case we need to contact you regarding the issue for which you contacted us, for operational performance improvement and/or nuisance caller management. It will not be used for marketing purposes. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address are all possible pieces of information that you might provide.
You may contact us at any time if you have questions regarding your personal information or wish to update, correct, or delete it. We will collect and process your personal data in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner according to the provisions of this Privacy Statement. Personal data should be relevant for the purposes for which they are being used, accurate, complete, and up-to-date to the extent necessary for those reasons.
Types of Personal Data
The following types of personal data will be collected by the Company through CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia:
- REGISTRATION: You, as a CryptoTaxCalculator Australia user, may be required to create an account to use the service or access any of its features. You will be prompted to give your email address and a password during the registration procedure. These personal information are used to provide you with services and guarantee CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia’s security.
- BILLING: If you utilize any of our services, you must provide billing information such as your credit card number and mailing address. This personal data will be utilized just for the services you’ve bought. Payment and billing information may be kept for the length of time required by law for legitimate purposes, such as accounting records (e.g., accountancy records).
- CRYPTO AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION: According to the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia services you utilize, you may be asked to submit your cryptocurrency wallet or portfolio information, as well as other data that will help us in providing the services to you.
- USE: You may be asked questions about how to improve CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or you may, at some point, communicate with representatives of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia as a result of your use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. We will receive your email address, as well as the contents of your communications, answers to questions, and any other form of contact between you and CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. Only personal data embedded in such communications will be used for the purpose of providing you with the requested information and enhancing our services.
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION: Through automated tracking systems on your device or through the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia application programming interface, as well as other web and mobile data analysis tools, we may collect information from you. We may also obtain certain usage data, such as your IP address and referral source. This information is used for our lawful business purposes, such as analyzing CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia use.
- COMBINED OR AGGREGATED INFORMATION: We may combine or aggregate your personal data in order to better serve you and to improve CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia for your and other users’ use, as well as publish public postings about insights or developments in the sector.
We may collect non-personal data, such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of websites visited to and from CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, including referral links we may post on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia to analyze what kind of users visit CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, how they find it, how long they stay for example. In the event that your non-personal data is combined with certain aspects of your personal data in a way that allows us to identify you, such non-personal data will be treated as personal data.
How Information Is Used
We protect your personal information by adhering to strict data protection policies and procedures. We only utilize your personal information for specific, explicit, and lawful purposes for which it was supplied. We mostly use your personal information to enable you to use CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and provide the services you request. We may also use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Asking you about your experience with us;
- Communicating with you about your user account with us;
- Analyzing our aggregate user data;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Providing customer services to you;
- Ensure that CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia’s content is presented in the most effective manner possible for you and your device to obtain the greatest user-friendly navigation experience.;
- Defend our servers against malicious attacks;
- Advising you about updates to CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or related items
We will not use your personal information in any other way unless you expressly agree to it. We will always ask for your consent before we use your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined above.
Our Use of Aggregated and Anonymized Information
We may share aggregate and anonymized usage data that does not contain your personal information with third parties. We may exchange your data with those of other users of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia to enhance the design and delivery of our software tools, resulting in greater user convenience.
We may occasionally send you marketing materials regarding CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, such as notifications about modifications to CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. You could also get information from us that is directly related to your use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or our business with you, including security breaches or other privacy-related concerns. Please keep in mind that this sort of communication is not covered by the term “direct marketing communication.” We may utilize your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as, after we obtain your explicit permission.:
- Offering you new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations;
- Profiling; and
- Delivering you targeted information regarding promotions related to CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia.
How Information Is Stored And Kept Secure
Protection of Personal Data We use reasonable security measures to prevent loss, theft, or unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, usage, or modification of your personal information. Your personal data are secured behind secure networks and can be accessed by a restricted number of people with special access rights and are required to keep them confidential. Please note that no network that transmits information via the Internet or stores data electronically is entirely safe. However, we consider your personal data to be quite sensitive, and as a result, we take all reasonable precautionary measures to ensure the continuing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information. Nonetheless, we are not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal data that is beyond our control.
Breach notification If a personal data breach occurs, we will contact the proper authorities as soon as possible and take all necessary steps to mitigate the situation. We will notify you if this happens by email as soon as feasible but no later than seven business days after the event.
Retention period We will keep your personal data as long as we are required to do so in order to provide you with the services that you have requested. Unless compelled by law to preserve such data for a certain length of time, we will immediately delete your personal information when it is no longer needed to provide you with the services that you have requested.
How Information May Be Shared Or Disclosed
We may share your information if we believe it is appropriate to do so in Our sole and exclusive judgment. This transfer or disclosure is limited to the cases where personal data are required for the purposes of (1) provision of the services, (2) pursuing our legitimate interests, (3) law enforcement purposes, or (4) if you provide your prior explicit consent. Please note that some third parties may be located outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Such reasonable disclosure cases may include, but are not limited to:
- Satisfying any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations;
- Requests, such as discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, and writs from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Bringing legal action against a user who has violated the law or violated our Terms of Services;
- As may be necessary for the operation of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia;
- Generally cooperating with any lawful investigation about our users; or
- If we detect fraudulent activity on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, or if we become aware of any activities that may violate our Terms or other applicable rules
We may employ third-party service providers from time to time or always to assist us with CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and to serve you. Such third-party service providers might include:
- Data storage companies (e.g., cloud storage providers);
- User information logistics providers (e.g., Google Analytics or other analytics companies which help us track general user information and usage);
- Web hosting companies; and
- Other parties who assist us in operating CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and conducting our business
Information From Us
We may send you marketing emails about CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia from time to time. You could also receive information from us relating to your use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or your account with us, including security breaches or other concerns regarding privacy. By creating a commercial relationship with us, you agree that any emails sent from us or third-party affiliates, whether unsolicited or not, shall not be considered SPAM.
Third Party Links
Accessing, Correcting, and Erasing Personal Data
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data we obtain and process is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. As a result, please keep your personal information as current as possible and contact us at CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia if required. You may at any time review or change the personal data in your user account or terminate your user account by logging into it through CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and updating your personal data. Upon your request to terminate your user account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases.
We do not market to persons under the age of 18. Individuals under the age of 18 are not permitted to create an account on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. We can’t tell exactly how old people are when they access CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, however. If a minor under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information without obtaining parental or guardian permission in advance, the parent or guardian may contact us requesting that we delete or de-identify the data.
Updates, Modifications, or Revisions
Complaints about Handling of Personal Data
You have the option to submit a complaint regarding how your personal data has been handled. We will notify you by email within five business days after you submit a complaint if we received your complaint. Following that, we will investigate your claim and respond to it in a timely manner.
Changes to our Policy
Any modifications we make to this Policy will be published on this page. We’ll send you an email or notify you in another acceptable manner, such as when you next use the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia app, if the changes are significant.