Terms of Service
Assent & Acceptance
By using CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, you confirm that you have read and understood this Agreement and agree to be bound by it. Please exit CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and delete any active application from your device if you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement. Your use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and the Services is contingent on your agreement to this Agreement.
- “EFFECTIVE DATE” means the date this Agreement comes into effect and is effective.
- “‘PARTIES’”: The parties to this Agreement are the owner and operator of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, as well as you, the User or Member of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. The parties will be referred to individually as “Party” and collectively as “Parties” from hereon.
- “CRYPTOTAXCALCULATORAUSTRALIA”: The owner, operator, and proprietor of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia must be identified as Owner, Operator, or Company. If the first-person pronouns are used to refer to CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia’s property, we shall use the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
- YOU: You, the User, Member (if you have registered for any Services on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia), or if any second-person pronouns are required and applicable, such as ‘your,’”yours,’” etc., will be referred to as YOU.
- SERVICES: “Services” means any Services that we make available for use or sale on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia.
CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia is a single dashboard for monitoring cryptocurrencies and producing crypto tax reports. CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia also offers paid services, such as tax-related services and comprehensive transaction information. Any and all visitors to CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed “Users” of the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia Services, as described in this Agreement. The User is a “Member” after they’ve signed up for the Services, during the process of establishing an account. All Users are also Members. The Company and/or its successors and assigns own 100% of the Services offered and made available on and via CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. We may, at our sole discretion, provide additional Services and/or products, or we may change, augment, or delete any current content and Services. If we do so, this Agreement will apply to any and all additional Services and/or products as well as any updated, modified or revised services unless otherwise agreed. We hereby declare that we have the right to cancel and cease providing any of the aforementioned Services and/or products at our discretion. You, as an end User and/or Member, acknowledge, accept, and agree that we shall not be responsible for any such modifications, changes, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of our Services or products. By continuing to use the Service(s) after any updates, changes, or modifications have been posted, you are indicating your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications. As a result of your continued usage of the Services following such posting, you are agreeing to be bound by all current terms and policies. If you do not agree to the revised, updated, or modified terms, you must immediately cease utilizing the provided Services.
Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to use CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. You guarantee that you are at least 18 years old and that you may lawfully enter into a contract with the Company by utilizing CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia as an individual. We disclaim any responsibility for any misrepresentation of your or any other user’s age. You also undertake to certify that you are not prohibited from using CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia in accordance with Australian law or any other relevant jurisdiction. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
Registration & Privacy
Account and Security
You are the only authorized user of your account when you create it. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and for all activities that take place on or within your account. You are also responsible for making sure that any information you give Us is correct. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide information about yourself that will allow you to access and use the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and Services. You must not disclose such information to any third party, and if your identifying information has been leaked, you must notify us right away in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org You are solely responsible for your account, including any conduct or omission by users who access it that would be considered a breach of this Agreement if carried out by you. It’s grounds for immediate termination if you provide false or incorrect information, or utilize CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or the Services to commit fraud or unlawful activity. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this Agreement.
Payment & Billing
If you choose to use any of the paid CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia Services, you will be asked for payment information, including your credit card number and address. You may be asked to supply further information, such as a card security code or other information for billing or verification purposes. Other data may be requested in order to provide the Services to you. At the time of your election of paid Service, you will pay the amount required to access the Service. For certain paid Services, you will be charged a one time flat fee, and/or recurring subscription fee. At the time of your purchase, you will be shown a breakdown of what you will be billed. You authorize us to charge your credit card for the amount or amounts shown to you at the time of your purchase. If the Service you have chosen operates on a subscription basis, you authorize us to charge the amount disclosed to you each term until your requested cancellation, which may be done by emailing email@example.com. For ongoing payments, you may edit your payment method by contacting the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are not possible once you have downloaded any of the reports available or uploaded any of your CSV files. If you receive an error message or cannot upload your CSV file/s to CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia you must contact email@example.com to rectify the issue. If the issue cannot be rectified, your payment will be refunded.
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that all information, text, software, data, photos, music, video, messages, tags or any other content (whether publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted), is the express sole responsibility of the individual who generated it. Simply put, all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available by you through the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia Services is solely your responsibility. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such material. It is expressly understood that by utilizing our services, you are exposed to faults and omissions in information submitted as well as any loss or damage incurred as a result of its use. Furthermore, you agree not to make use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia’s Services for the purpose of:
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that may be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Engaging in or creating any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- Implying any endorsement by the Company;
- Causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- Impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any Company officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- Forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- Disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- Interfering with or disrupting any CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law,;
- “Stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- Collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other Member or User in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
The Company has the right to pre-screen, refuse, and/or delete any material that is currently accessible through our Services. In addition, we have the right to remove and/or delete any such content that violates this Agreement or would otherwise be considered inappropriate by other Users and/or Members. The Company reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose Member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- Compliance with any legal process;
- Enforcement of this Agreement;
- Responding to any intellectual property claim by any other User, Member or third party;
- Responding to requests for customer service; or
- Protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of the Company, its Users and Members, including the general public.
The Company has the right to use security elements that may secure digital information and material. This usage of data and/or material is subject to the Company’s or any other content providers’ usage restrictions and regulations. You are hereby prohibited from attempting to override or circumvent any embedded usage restrictions in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
The Company makes no claim to the ownership of any material generated by any Member or User.. You hereby grant the Company the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display content submitted or made available for inclusion on the public portions of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to provide and advertise this content’s designated area. This license will continue in force as long as you are a Member of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia., and will terminate when this Agreement is terminated or at your request.
- The permission to utilize, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display images submitted or made available for inclusion on the public areas of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. This license is for the sole purpose of allowing you to use and advertise the specific location where this material was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license will last as long as you are a Member of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia and will terminate when you choose to resign from membership..
- You grant CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia the right to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and/or publicly perform and/or display any other material you submit or make available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia in any manner We choose. You also authorize Us to incorporate any such content into other works in whatever medium or form is current or developed in the future.
- You agree to grant Us a license to use your financial or cryptocurrency information for the purpose of providing the Services to you, including but not limited to any prior experience in cryptocurrency investing, personal cryptocurrency portfolio data, and prior tax details. This is a nonexclusive and revocable permission. You hereby expressly consent to our using any personal information for the sole and express purpose of providing you with the Services.
CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia may be used in “publicly accessible” locations. These are areas of our network that are intended to be available to the general public and include message boards and groups that are openly accessible to both Users and Members.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors harmless against any and all claims or demands (including reasonable attorney’s fees), arising from or relating to your use or misuse of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or the Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You acknowledge that the Company may select its own legal counsel and participate in its own defense if necessary.
You agree not to duplicate, replicate, copy, trade, sell, resell, or exploit for commercial purposes any portion of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia’s websites or applications.
Use and Storage
You hereby acknowledge that the Company may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, including, without limitation, on the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by the Company, and/or the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia’s servers on the Member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any Member may access our Services in a given period of time. You further agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability for any messages, communications, or content maintained or transmitted by our Services if they are lost or destroyed. You also acknowledge that we have the right to delete or remove any account that has been inactive for a significant length of time. Furthermore, the Company shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our sole and exclusive discretion.
Your agreement and consent is that the information supplied by the Company is simply that, information, and should not be taken as a substitute for legal counsel, tax advice, audit advice, accounting advise, or brokerage advise under the supervision of a professional. Please see our entire disclaimer here.
The Company, including any of its employees, contractors, service providers, or agents, is not liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of your use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or the Services, even if the Company has been made aware in some manner of the potential for any such damage. Any and all claims by you, whether direct or indirect, whether alleged to be as a result of your use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, your interaction with another User, or your interaction with any third-party, are covered by this section.
The Company, including any of it’s employees, contractors, service providers, or agents, will attempt to resolve any complaints or customer support emails within 21 days of submission for basic support plans and 7 days of submission for priority support plans.
Accuracy of Materials
Technical, grammatical, and photographic mistakes are possible in the information provided on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia. The Company does not guarantee that any of the information on its website or applications is correct, complete, or up-to-date. The Company reserves the right to modify any materials posted on its website or applications at any time. Nonetheless, the Company is under no obligation to update them.
The Services may include links to other websites and/or resources that are provided by the Company or third parties. As a result, you agree and acknowledge that we are not liable for the accessibility of any such external sites or resources, and as such we will not be held responsible or accountable for any content, goods, advertisements, or other materials accessible through such external connections, third-party websites, or other resources. Furthermore, you agree that the Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss caused by, as a result of, or allegedly resulting from or in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any such content, goods, Services provided on or through any such external link, third party site.
In the event that you choose to participate in any promotions offered by advertisers located on or through our Services, including the payment and/or delivery of related items and/or Services, you release us from any liability. Furthermore, you agree that the Company will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any kind or nature incurred as a consequence of such transactions or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia.
This Agreement is subject to modification by the Company at any time. You are responsible for monitoring this page for any changes, modifications, or amendments. Any modifications implemented are presumed to have been approved once you continue to use CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia.
The Company may need to suspend your access to CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia in order to carry out maintenance or emergency services at any time, whether on a regular or irregular basis. You agree that if the Company’s system is down, you will be unable to access your CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia account or the Services and CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia is not liable for any damages or failings that occur due to downtime.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia solutions and any necessary software that may be used in connection with our services (the “Software”) are copyrighted or patented intellectual property. This material might be copyrighted or patented.You hereby agree that any material available in any advertising or promotional materials served by us, as well as by advertisers, is covered by copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other proprietary rights and laws. You also agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, lend, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast or publicly perform and/or create any plagiaristic works based on or derived from CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia Services (e.g. any content or Software) in whole or part unless expressly authorized by law or as permitted by the Company or such applicable licensor. The Company has granted you personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive rights to use the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, modify, create or plagiarize work from the source code. You further agree not to alter, modify, or change the Software in any manner, form, or fashion and as such shall not utilize modified versions of the Software for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Finally, you additionally promise never to attempt to access our Services by any means other than through the Company’s provided interface.
As a Member of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services via email at any time. As a subscriber, you agree that the Company may, at any time, suspend, terminate, discontinue, and/or limit your account, as well as access to any of our Services. The following are examples of reasons for termination, cancellation, suspension of service and/or restriction of access:
- Any breach or violation of this Agreement or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- By way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- The discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- Unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- Any extended periods of inactivity;
- Any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- The nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia account Services.
Furthermore, you hereby acknowledge and agree that any and all termination, suspension, cancellation, or limitation of access for cause shall be at our discretion, and that we shall not be responsible to you or any other third party with respect to your account’s closure, associated email address removal from the Services. The termination of your account with the Company shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
You will not be entitled to any reimbursement of money spent on CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia if your account is shut down by Us. Any provisions that, by their nature, are expected to survive termination shall continue in full force and effect at the end of this Agreement.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSEAND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS.
- CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF THE CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND YOU WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL
- ANY AND ALL ADVICE, INSTRUCTIONS, OR INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF HOW IT IS PROVIDED, SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES.
- SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE A SLIGHT PERCENTAGE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE PRESENTED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PREVIOUS SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY, CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A UNKNOWN CONDITION OR AN UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM. IF YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMICS HAS AN EPILEPTIC DISORDER, PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: Dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscular twitches, memory loss, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS), GOODWILL USE DATA UNLESS WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES COULD OCCUR.:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE
In the case of a dispute, you agree to release the Company (and its officers, directors, workers, agents, parent companies, affiliates, co-branders, partners and other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every sort and description whether known or unknown suspected or unsuspected disclosed or undisclosed. You also acknowledge that this provision releases the Company from any obligation it may have to provide you with notice in connection with such litigation.
Exclusion and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY BE NULL AND VOID.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this document.
The Company may send you notifications, such as those regarding any modifications to this Agreement, utilizing the following channels: email, regular mail, MMS or SMS text messaging, postings on our website or app, or other reasonable means currently known or which may be created in the future. In the event that you violate any portions of this Agreement by using our Services in an unauthorized manner, we shall not be responsible for any such notices. Your participation in this Agreement constitutes your acknowledgment that you have received all notifications that would have been delivered had you used our Services in a lawful way.
You hereby acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia logos and brand features are trademarks, which are the property of the Company. You hereby agree not to display or utilize the CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia logo or symbols in any manner without first obtaining written permission from the Company.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Company will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we request that all of our Users do the same. The Company has the right to suspend, terminate, and/or block any User’s account at its discretion under certain circumstances and for lawful reasons. You should promptly notify us if you believe your work was duplicated in such a way as to constitute copyright infringement or if you feel your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any manner.:
- The electronic or physical signature of the individual that is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right;
- A written description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon, as well as any third-party information.
- A description of the site that you claim is infringing on your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- Finally, a sworn statement that the information in your notice is true and correct, as well as that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
This Agreement is the complete understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia or any of its Services. This Agreement replaces and cancels all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings regarding the usage of CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia, whether written or oral. When you utilize or purchase certain other CryptoTaxCalculatorAustralia Services, affiliate Products, third-party content or third-party software, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
In the case of a dispute between the parties regarding or as a result of this Agreement, they shall first try to resolve it amicably and in good faith. Each participant shall be responsible for his or her own expenses and fees. Contract claims, tort claims, claims based on federal and state legislation, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations are examples of matters that may be decided through arbitration under this clause. Intellectual property claims made by the Company will not be subject to arbitration, and an exception to this subpart is allowed. You hereby waive any rights you may have to a jury trial in connection with arbitral claims – that is, you understand and agree that you are giving up your right to a jury trial or other litigation in order to assert any claims against the Company. You have also relinquished your right to participate in a class action or other group lawsuit against the Company through this contract.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
If we are unable to enforce any provision of this Agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. A waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not affect the enforcement of the remaining parts and sub-parts. If a court of law or an arbitrator finds any part or sub-part invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the agreement will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such circumstances, the remainder of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship Non-Transferability
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable, and that any rights to your identity or contents within your account shall terminate with your death. Your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate.
You acknowledge, accept, and agree that any claim or action resulting from the use of our services or this Agreement must be filed within one year after the claim or cause of action arose, or it will be forever prohibited.
- All communications conducted or notifications given in compliance with this Agreement shall be in English.
- The headings of components and subparts under this Agreement are for convenience only. Headings should not be interpreted to change the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- No partnership, joint venture, or other business relationship has been formed as a result of this Agreement. Neither party has any legal authority to impose obligations on the other.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail. For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report any violations of these terms to the Company at email@example.com